Come enjoy the fall colors on the summit of Mont Rigaud!
Tickets are mandatory for everyone and are valid from 10am to 5pm.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Scenic chairlift ride**: enjoy panoramic views of the colourful landscape as you slowly soar over the treetops. Capture great photos and create precious memories.
- Mountain hike: soak up the beauty of fall on one of our walking trails. As you slowly climb to the top, you can admire the ancient forest of Mont Rigaud and witness the impressive transformation of the leaves.
- Activities for children*: inflatable games and horse rides will welcome the youngest adventurers at the bottom of the slopes. They will be able to enjoy a range of child-friendly activities, ensuring a fun day out for the whole family.
- Panorama and live music* at the summit: once at the top, next to a comforting campfire, you can dance and sing to the rhythm of autumn with musical performances. Admire the landscape!
- Food Trucks* and Exhibitors*: at the bottom of the mountain, come explore a charming market showcasing local artisans and delectable delicacies that capture the essence of the season.
* Only from October 7 to 9, 2023
** It is not possible to take the chairlift back down the mountain. You must come back down the mountain on foot or on the tractor pulled shuttle* service.
*** Access to the mountain bike trails IS NOT INCUDED in this ticket. To include access to the mountain bike trails, you must purchase a ''Mountain Bike Ticket''. It is NOT POSSIBLE TO BRING A BIKE ONTO THE CHAIRLIFT.
For your information: - A family plan is available: Buy 4 or more (members of the same family only) and pay the price of only 3. - Toddler access (5 years old and under) is free. Proof of age required on site.